Sunday 16 November 2008

My new idea. I'll try to make an international team.
One person from different countries,
who doing economics. Yesterday I found
interesting web site
Where you can bay and sell currents.
www.forexclub.com. You don’t need infest
your money in my project, but you can have
revenue. All what you need, just spent one
or two minutes and find information on your
own language about forecast currencies in your
country. If the information will be correct
I’ll give you 5-10% profit from all transaction
during this day. The start up capital only 100 pounds
, but after few days you can earn more than 10- 20
pound per day. The reasons why I invent you are
simply. Problem with language and 3 different
ways (Your language, Russian, English) to provide
the future. Write a comment or find me in the college.

No comments:

About Me

Oxford, Russia
The best of the best